Blume & Grow Quilt Kit
project designed by Natalie Bird of The Birdhouse
Featuring the fabric range “Blume & Grow” by Natalie Bird this lovely new project incorporates a little bit of everything – appliqué, stitchery and paper piecing
Finished Size: 44″ Square
Build Your Own Blume & Grow Kit Available Options:
- Blume & Grow Quilt and Cushions Pattern – $19
- Blume & Grow Fabric Kit – $195.30 including Blume & Grow pre-printed stitchery panel plus co-ordinating fabric from the Blume & Grow Collection (Prints and Wovens) + Birdhouse Basics required to complete the quilt top; Including background fabric. The binding is pieced from remaining prints/wovens supplied in fabric kit.
- Applique Pack – $35 including Devonstone Collections Textures & Solids plus Woven Wool to complete the Applique Option as shown in the sample quilt made by Natalie
- Blume & Grow EPP Pack – $13 including 2 packets of Sue Daley EPP Papers; 5/8″ Hexagons and 1¾” Pie Slice Shapes
- Blume & Grow Thread Pack – $27 including 18 Cosmo Stranded Embroidery Threads
To Build Your Own Blume & Grow Quilt Kit all items that you wish to purchase will need to be selected separately and added to your shopping cart before selecting the next item. You can also contact the shop for an order form.
If you want the complete kit for a one touch order at a special price check out the Blume & Grow Quilt Kit Option https://patchworkwithgailb.com/product/blume-grow-quilt-kit/
There are no reviews yet.