Foundation Paper Piecing Technique Class
Teacher: Dianne Kinsey – Quiltworx Certified Instructor and experienced teacher in the techniques of foundation paper piecing.
Come and join Dianne on the 1st Saturday of the month for this wonderful foundation pieced base class themed with merrymaking and festivity!
If you are disappointed that you missed the SOLD OUT Carnival Flower stream of Technique of the Month Classes from 2023, due to an overflow of interest we are excited to let you know that we will be offering this project again in the 2024 stream of classes starting in May OR choose the BRAND NEW project Di is teaching exclusively at Patchwork with Gail B; ‘Carnival’ designed by Linda McGibbon of Lakeview Quilting.
Over this series of 8 sessions the very talented Dianne Kinsey will be providing many tips and techniques for foundation piecing while you work on a “Carnival’ project, and with extensive knowledge and experience with this technique she can answer your questions and assist you with your project.
Dates: Saturdays 4th May, 1st June, 6th July, 3rd August, 7th September, 5th October, 2nd November AND 7th December (8 Sessions – 1st Saturday of each month)
Time: 9.15am to 12.45pm
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $295 at time of enrolment & $295 payable prior to or on the day of the 3rd class (6th July)
Class Fee does not include the pattern or fabrics. Patterns & fabric kits available from the shop – special order only
Given different level of skills, sewing pace and commitment to homework between classes, the project may not be completed by the end of the 8th session however all attendees should have the knowledge needed to complete the project at home.
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class. *Excluding Quiltworx Technique of the Month Classes and BeColourful Classes where class fees are broken up into two payments; 1st payment at the time of enrolment and 2nd payment on the day or prior to the third class.
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, a full refund will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes
– No catch up classes are available.
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Classes are to make the top only unless stated otherwise and a project may not be completed during the class.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.