Introduction to Jacqueline de Jonge
‘Happiness 2.0’ Workshop
Teacher : Dianne Kinsey
Have you always admired one of the stunning BeColourful Foundation Paper Pieced Projects by Jacqueline de Jonge but have not quite known where to start or been a bit apprehensive about starting a big project?
We are excited to announce an Introduction to the BeColourful patterns, that will be perfect for you….
Over three days during Summer School, come join the very talented Di Kinsey to work on Happiness 2.0.
Happiness 2.0 is a small wall hanging of 38” x 38” and features ALL of the BeColourful paper piecing techniques. BeColourful have combined 13 different techniques in this quilt which will be covered over the course of the workshop including Paper Piecing, the star, spikes, inset circles, freezer paper techniques, second seam allowance, how to get a perfect corner, sashing, flying geese, nesting seams, how to pin baste, how to ease fabrics and how to use fabrics sparingly.
Dates: Summer School Workshop (3 Sessions) – Friday 5th January , Friday 12th January AND Friday 19th January
Time: 10.00am to 3.00pm
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $299
Class Fee does not include the pattern or fabrics
Patterns & fabric kits available from the shop or you can order on our website- preorder recommended
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class.
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, government imposed restrictions and lockdowns or another reason outside the shops control, a full refund, enrollment transfer to the rescheduled date or store credit will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes.
– No catch up classes are available
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines (if required for class) must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Where classes are project based, given different level of skills and sewing pace, the project may not be completed by the end of the session.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.