‘Bowl Me Over’ Workshop
ByAnnie Technique Class
Teacher: Lesley Swallow
By popular demand, the very talented Lesley is returning to teach another ByAnnie Class.
Come join Lesley and create your very own ‘Bowl Me Over’ Bag. This fun-to-make shoulder bag has easy-to-grab handles, an adjustable, detachable carrying strap and with numerous pockets to keep you organized is perfect for daily use. Bring your choice of fun fabric to make this bag your own and over the course of the two-part workshop this class will provide students with many tips and techniques of cutting, piecing, working with fabrics, zips, mesh hardware and other wonderful and handy products giving you the knowledge and confidence to then pick up and make any of the other ByAnnie bags or projects.
Dates: Summer School Workshop; Thursday 11th January AND Thursday 18th January
Time: 9.30am to 3.00pm (Class 1- January 11) / 9.30am to 12.30pm (Class 2 – January 18)
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $120
Class Fee does not include the pattern, fabrics or hardware
Patterns & fabric kits available from the shop – preorder only
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class.
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, government imposed restrictions and lockdowns or another reason outside the shops control, a full refund, enrollment transfer to the rescheduled date or store credit will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes.
– No catch up classes are available
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines (if required for class) must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Where classes are project based, given different level of skills and sewing pace, the project may not be completed by the end of the session.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.