Multiple Ways to Applique
Applique Technique Class
Teacher: Mariya Waters
Come join the internationally renowned and award winning quilter, Mariya Waters and learn multiple ways that you can applique. In this class, Mariya will cover many applique techniques including; Turned Edge Applique with Polyfuse and multiple methods of Raw Edge Applique with Tilda Fix Lite. She will also cover some decorative stitches such as Blanket Stitch or another Decorative Stitch.
Class fee includes a basic applique kit which will include most items required for this class such as a scrap fabric kit, Polyfuse, Tilda Fix Lite or Printfuse, threads etc (Valued at $30).
Date: Saturday August 8, 2020
Time: 9.00am to 3.00pm (BYO Lunch)
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $145 – This price includes the tutor and an Applique Pack which will include most items required for this class such as a scrap fabric kit, Polyfuse, Tilda Fix Lite or Printfuse, threads etc (Valued at $30) – – Please note that some items such as basic sewing supplies, a back ground fabric and machine accessories will still be required for this class, please contact the shop if you would like further clarification.
An open toe applique foot and free motion quilting foot for your sewing machine is essential. It may need to be ordered from your sewing machine shop
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, a full refund will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes
– No catch up classes are available
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Classes are to make the top only unless stated otherwise and a project may not be completed during the class.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.