Introduction to Patchwork
Teacher: Melinda Exner
Come and learn all the basics to get you on your way to making beautiful quilts. This class will introduce participants to everything you need to know to get started including using your rotary cutter, mat & ruler, following pattern instructions and cutting & piecing techniques to put your quilt together. It is not expected that you will complete the project but will give you the knowledge and confidence to work on other basic patterns.
This class is perfect for anyone wanting to learn to patchwork or for anyone wanting to improve their skills and learn some tips and techniques from a new perspective.
Date: Thursday February 27, 2020
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $45 – This price includes the tutor but does not include fabric or other requirements (such as threads etc)
** Please note that items such as a sewing machine, machine accessories, basic sewing supplies and fabric will still be required for this class, please contact the shop if you would like further clarification.**
This class is suitable for beginners
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, a full refund will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes
– No catch up classes are available
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Classes are to make the top only unless stated otherwise and a project may not be completed during the class.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.