Beginners English Paper Piecing Class
Teacher: Dianne Kinsey
Come and join Di and learn the basics of traditional English Paper Piecing. This class will provide students with many tips and techniques of cutting, piecing and working with different shapes giving you the knowledge and confidence to create beautiful English paper pieced projects.
Class fee includes a basic EPP starter kit which will include most items required for this class such as a scrap fabric kit, milliners/straw needle, EPP papers in various shapes and a glue refill. During this class you will also have thread available to use as well as various templates and accessories to try.
Date: Friday 28th October, 2022
Time: 10.00am to 2.30pm (BYO Lunch)
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $75 – This price includes the tutor and a basic EPP starter kit which will include most items required for this class. BYO Lunch.
This class is suitable for beginners
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, government imposed restrictions and lockdowns or another reason outside the shops control, a full refund, enrollment transfer to the rescheduled date or store credit will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes.
– No catch up classes are available
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines (if required for class) must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Where classes are project based, given different level of skills and sewing pace, the project may not be completed by the end of the session.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.