‘Infinity / Dream Flight’
Teacher: Dianne Kinsey – BeColourful Authorised Teacher & Australian Ambassador for the brand
Back by popular demand we are excited that Dianne will be returning to teach another BeColourful class at Patchwork with Gail B.
Dianne is an experienced teacher of paper foundation and is the only authorized teacher in Australia for the BeColourful (Jacqueline de Jonge) brand of patterns. With quite a different technique from the Quiltworx Classes to be learned, come and join Di on the 3rd Saturday of the Month (excluding 21st September) as she shares her knowledge and helps you create a gorgeous quilt. Choose between ‘Infinity’ OR ‘Dream Flight’ and over the course of 8 sessions these classes will familiarize students with a wide range of the Jacqueline de Jonge techniques used in the Be Colourful quilts.
Dates: Saturdays 16th March, 20th April, 18th May, 15th June, 20th July, 17th August, 19th October AND 16th November (8 Sessions – 3rd Saturday of each month excluding September)
Time: 9.15am to 12.45pm
Location: Patchwork with Gail B Shop (Bayswater)
Class Price: $295 at time of enrolment & $295 payable prior to or on the day of the 3rd class (18th May)
Class Fee does not include the pattern or fabrics. Patterns & fabric kits available from the shop – special order only
Given different level of skills, sewing pace and commitment to homework between classes, the project may not be completed by the end of the 8th session however all attendees should have the knowledge needed to complete the project at home.
Patchwork with Gail B Class Policy
– Full payment of class fees is required at the time of enrolling to secure your place in a class. *Excluding Quiltworx Technique of the Month Classes and BeColourful Classes where class fees are broken up into two payments; 1st payment at the time of enrolment and 2nd payment on the day or prior to the third class.
– All classes require a minimum number of students to run. Final confirmation for the class will be given 7-10 days prior and class requirements will be emailed at this time. We suggest that you only purchase your requirements when the class is confirmed.
– If the class is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, a full refund will be given. No other refunds can be given for classes
– No catch up classes are available.
– No children are allowed to attend classes (unless specifically stated for the class)
– Sewing machines must be in good working order and you must know how to operate them
– Classes are to make the top only unless stated otherwise and a project may not be completed during the class.
– An email address must be provided for communication. If you do not have an email address, you will need to visit the store to receive the class requirements list up to 10 days prior to class start.